2014年7月30日星期三

The Meaning of Plants (24)

小草, ‘small grass’. It is the name of a song in recent year. The original poem is written by 何兆华.
没有花香没有树高,      no fragrance as flower not high as tree,
我是一棵无人知道的小.   I am a small grass that no one care about.
从不寂寞从不烦恼.      I don’t feel lonely and never worry.
你看我的伙伴遍及天涯海角.As my friends covered all the world
春风啊春风你把我吹绿.   Wind of spring blow me to green.
阳光啊阳光你把我照耀.   The sun shine cast on my body.
河流啊山川你哺育了我.   River and mountain nurtured me.
大地啊母亲把我紧紧拥抱. Oh earth mother you embrace me.
Another similar sound is from 邹友开, named 好大一棵树, ‘How big a tree’ this song was for the former Chinese leader 胡耀邦who was died for the 1989 ‘6.4’ Tian-An-Man Square Movement
头顶一个天          above your head is heaven.
脚踏一方土          under your foot is earth
风雨中你昂起头   in the storm you raised your head
冰雪压不服      ice and snow could not overwhelm you
好大一棵树      oh how big a tree
任你狂风呼      careless the blustery of fierce wind
绿叶中留下多少故事  in your green leaves have so many stories.
有乐也有苦        some happy some bitter.
欢乐你不笑        in the happy day, you don’t laugh
痛苦你不哭        in the suffering day you don’t cry.
撒给大地多少绿荫 you cast so much greenery to the earth
那是爱的音符     that is the musical note of love
风是你的歌        the wind is the your song
云是你脚步        the cloud is your step
无论白天和黑夜  from the day to the night
都为人类造福     you always for the happiness of human
好大一棵树        oh how big a tree
绿色的祝福        the green pray
你的胸怀在蓝天 your bosom is in the blue sky

深情藏沃土        your love is hidden in the fertile soil.
Pic from, http://www.kanzhongguo.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/huyaobang.jpg

没有评论:

发表评论